As our communities are reopening and gathering is happening more and more, I want to share with you some ways to keep your immune system strong. The focus will be on strengthening our own bodies and raising our vibration, because we have more control over ourselves than what is outside in the environment.
- Get Chiropractic Adjustments and Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) done on a regular basis. There’s an increased amount of stress we have in the world today that puts our bodies in sympathetic dominance (fight or flight). Getting adjusted and emotionally cleared with NET brings the body back to a parasympathetic state (rest and digest) where the body can heal itself and become stronger to fight off infections.
- Increase immune boosting nutrition. Ask your doctor to test your body for the best product to boost the immune system. My favorite immune boosting nutrients are listed here:
- Vitamins: C, D3, Zinc, Magnesium
- Herbs: echinacea, astragalus, elderberry, ginseng, andrographis, licorice root, olive leaf, oregono
- Mushroom: Reishi, Turkey-tail, Codyceps, Chaga
- Essential oils: Lavender, tea tree, thyme, rosemary, clove, lemon
- Others: Colloidal silver, homeopathic remedies
- Regular detoxification allows our cells to vibrate and function at the highest level. Here’s a list of therapies that help the body detox and restore normal cellular function:
- Ionic foot detox bath
- Ozone or infrared sauna
- IV therapy: ozone, vitamin C, glutathione, polyMVA
- Avoid sugar at all cost. Sugar can weaken your immune system and increase inflammation, which will reduce the ability to fight infections. Avoid dairy, juices, refined and processed carbohydrates like bread, pasta, rice, cookies and crackers because they break down into sugar in the body. While I’m on this, a lot of us are sensitive to gluten without knowing it. I would also suggest you to stay off gluten or talk to your doctor about testing you for any hidden food sensitivities.
- Limit the exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF). EMF’s have been found in numerous studies to interfere with normal physiology and alter activity in our cells, which ultimately harms our health. EMF’s have been linked to symptoms of both acute and chronic health challenges. Here are some things I’m doing to address EMF’s: turning my phone off at night and keeping it far from the bed; turning off the router at night; turning off the lights when not in use; reheating food on a stove instead of microwaving; putting grounding bags around the home; hardwiring devices instead of using wireless; supplementing with magnesium, zinc, iodine, and molecular hydrogen; and going out into nature to ground and recharge with healthy energy.